Monday to Friday 6am -2pm / 2pm – 10pm (shifts)
12 week temp to perm
To ensure the smooth running of the warehouse office providing a contact point for the customer, the warehouse and hauliers. The successful applicant will be required to work a two shift system and in the busy periods one Saturday morning in three. The applicant must be flexible, working overtime if necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
• Keep all filing/archiving up to date.
• Ensure that the daily logs are completed.
• Acknowledge drivers onto site
• Liaise with visiting contractors
• Ensure all customer requests are dealt with promptly
• Complete all KPI’s within agreed timescales
• Input manual data into WMS with 100% accuracy
• Process all collection and delivery documentation
• Process and produce orders ready for picking
• Produce delivery documentation via WMS
• Produce customer reports
• Complete customer orders via the internet
• Liaise with management and shift supervisors
Skills and Experience
• Computer literate. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Email
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage work load and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to use the internet
• Confident, polite and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to work on own or with a team
• Stock control an advantage
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.